Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bath salt scrub!


Ok well I was dying for some bath salt srcub and the stuff is wayyyyy to expensive so I decided to make my own,and happy happy me it works wonderfully and I smell divine and all silky, next time I hit wally world so going to grab a huge box of salt and a huge bottle of baby oil and make up a tupperware container full i'm in heaven!!!

Rosemary Mint scrub!!!
1/4 cup sea salt
3tbsp of homemade rosemary and mint scented massage oil
mix and scrub away
(*dont use on your face thou)

Crystal's Massage oil
1-glass jar
equal amounts of fresh dry rosemary and mint
baby oil or olive oil

just pack the jar in layers one layer rosemary sprigs fill with oil then one layer mint fill with oil and repeat till the jars full but with about 1/2 inch head room
cover and sit in a window sill out of direct sunlight for about 1-4 weeks each day just shake the jar a little and after a week check and see if its strong enough for u if not give it longer but I never go longer than 4 weeks, after its done just strain the oil out i use a coffee filter cheap and u get to throw them out when your done, store in a air tight moisture free container!!! only use it on the outside of body but still good in the bath and any other way u would normally use body oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment