Monday, February 22, 2010

plan

Ok just wanted you to know what the moving schedule is, just in case you’re curious.

*Monday: I Work day shift (packing after work)
Hubby Works 4pm-4am

*Tuesday: I Work day shift (packing after work)
Hubby Works 4pm-4am

*Wednesday: I’m off and Packing.
Hubby Works 4pm-4am

*Thursday: (both off) Keys at 3pm- Moving In large furniture and as much of the boxes as we can for the night.

*Friday: I Work - Eve shift
Hubby is off work, he's moving any remaining furniture and as much boxes as he's able to do.

*Saturday: I Work - Eve shift (no moving anything)
Hubby works 4pm-4am

*Sunday: I’m off – but I will be at the house painting our shelves and
lamp black as well as picking up anything more I can get into the car.
Hubby works 4pm-4am

*Mon/Tue – Work-both of us

*Wednesday: I’m @ 10am picking up shelves and lamp, and anything
that's left hopefully last of it.
Hubby - 4pm-4am

No comments:

Post a Comment