Monday, February 22, 2010

Moving Day fast approaching

So far the move is going well, we were feeling a bit overwhelmed but its getting better. Just hate how messy the house is, our stuff is everywhere and I do mean everywhere lol :). I’m totally a clutter bug but were getting rid of a lot of stuff so far throw out and donation have amounted to 28 large trash bags and counting (I haven’t packed the laundry room yet or the kitchen I have been saving those for last dreading those the most as well as we still trying to stick to our diet which means cooking!!) but we have completely packed up the spare room that had my craft stuff and misc collectables ships and elephants ect, the only things left in our bedroom is the furniture which is so cool it definitely makes the move feel completely real :)

We have a dining room table its quite nice and good size Auntie gave it to Hubby years ago it’s been sitting in the attic!, it even has 2 leafs to expand it but no chairs any recommendation for finding any I thought Wal-Mart might have them but they don’t. (I’m looking for wood chairs preferably with the little design at the top of the chair and preferably not the same I like the idea of them being all of the same wood but different. Or even six different wood ones, three wood ones I would paint the seats black only. Three wood ones if need be painted solid black. I think that might look funky cute (what do u think of that idea?)

No comments:

Post a Comment