Friday, October 23, 2009

Day one!

Well this is the first time I have done this so here goes nothing..... I have decided I need an outlet for my soul or its going to crack from trying to hold everything and everyone. Some times it might be a bit down but hopefully it will be up more times than anything.

Lets see the basics of our story......

Me and Hubby live with my Mother in law so we try to help out as much as we can but I still long for a home of our own, we have looked into everything from tiny houses to building one from tires, still need money no matter how big or small. So we plan.....One day will get there right now we are trying to fix the things we have screwed up in life (credit mostly) and take care of our Fur babies (Two dogs - Shinohkay and Toto)

So I restarted College this Fall right now im lucky my work pays for school and im taking one class this semester and two next i dont want to take to many and miss class or miss work because im wiped out. Next Semester Hubby should be starting... Fingers crossed his work takes a lot of his time from our lives.....

Anyway I have also decided this year to creat an urban homestead I will post pics as I go right now we just have a few green pepper plants and hot peppers trying to find free materials to build the raised beds as well as energy and time.

Well for now that actually made me feel pretty good just to write we will see how many entries I can do a week right now im hoping for twice. Hope all is well in your life, for all is well in mine. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment